- Image Size: 18 x 12 inches | Paper Size: 21 x 15 inches
- © 2016
- Produced with UV-resistant archival inks. Printed on bright white, 100% plant-based, 260 gsm, acid and lignin free heavyweight paper. Image has been carefully color-corrected for accuracy.
- Limited edition of 100, signed and numbered by the artist.
- Certificate of authenticity included.
- Limit one per person.
Josh Keyes, Born in 1969 in Tacoma Washington, received his BFA in 1992 from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and an MFA in 1998 from Yale University School of Art. He has exhibited his work nationally and internationally and has work in private and public collections. Keyes currently lives and works in Portland Oregon with his wife Lisa Ericson and daughter.
- Shipping costs will be added at the time of checkout. For general rates of unframed paper prints, please see below
CONTINENTAL US: $8.50 for up to 3 prints
REST OF WORLD: $18.00 for up to 3 prints
Due to size, this print will ship rolled in a mailing tube. If you would like to arrange a gallery pickup, just add PICKUP in the coupon code box when checking out to avoid the shipping fee and stop by anytime during regular gallery hours. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (415) 956-3303. Thank you!